Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Little of This, A Little of That...

I sort of feel like there is a world of difference from when I first started "blogging" (if you can call it that) to now. I currently have a new job. I quit my job at Kroger towards the end of July. I liked my duties there. I feel like I was really good at what I did and got along with the customers and the "normal" employees really well. Unfortunately one can only take so much stress. Between the over management of me by a certain crazy person and then the complete under management of the whole rest of the staff in the pharmacy I had to get out of there. I told myself I was spoiled with the cooperation of scheduling and that I made decent money. Who was I kidding? I had horrible hours, worked through way too many important things in my life... nights, weekends, holidays, etc. I came home in tears way too many times. I found myself being short and angry with everyone there, including the ones I had good relationships with. I was angry, tired, and unhappy.  So without a job lined up, I quit my job. It was scary yet so releasing at the same time. I got set up with a job placement company and within two weeks had a new job. Those two weeks were just the vacation I needed. Unfortunately that job ending up being a bad fit so after another few weeks with nothing, I finally got placed at the Better Business Bureau. I'm enjoying my time there. I get along with everyone there. Everyone seems so nice. It's nice to feel happy again and not so angry. I don't dread going into work every morning. So on that note... I did work today and I am entertaining a houseful of people tomorrow so I need to get off this couch and get cleaning. And maybe a bit of Pinteresting... my new obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment